Alcon was founded precisely because brakes are not just brakes. As well as being the primary active safety system on any car, the best brakes inspire confidence, augment the joy of driving and reduce lap times far more effectively and affordably than by adding power. And the best brakes are what we make, alongside clutch and pedal box systems for some of the most demanding and discerning clients on earth.
Alcon CAR97 calipers are gravity die cast for monobloc constructions using aluminium alloy for optimum strength and weight.
● Monobloc 6 piston design for high stiffness (firm pedal) with low weight.
● Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear.
● Pin-mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise.
Alcon discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability, and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon-developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems.
Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance.
- Disc Thickness: 32mm
- Outside Diameter: 365mm or 380mm
The low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures. This makes them perfect for those wanting performance on both track and road.
What's in the Box
- Special alloy disc and bell assembly (dual PCD hat)
- Monobloc 6 piston caliper
- Low noise, fade resistant pads
- Brackets and fixings
- Brake Lines
Front Set Only