The Stage 1 clutch kit uses an upgraded pressure plate with increased clamping pressure, combined with an organic friction disc. Stage 1 delivers substantial increases in performance and power holding capability whilst retaining near factory type driveability, and is designed primarily for high performance road going vehicles.
These kits feature a high quality cover with increased clamping force compared with standard, between 20-40% depending on the demands of the individual vehicle.
They use an organic friction disc to retain drive-ability similar to standard.
- Torque (Nm/ ftlbs) INC FOS 360/ 270
- Clamp Load 730Kg (25% inc.)
- Flywheel Step (mm) -2.0mm
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm) 230mm
- Clutch Disc Spline Count 24
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm) 25.2mm
- Disc Type Sprung
- Friction Material Organic
- Stage 1
- Recommended Use Street
- Clamping Force % Increase 25%
- Torque (Nm/ftlbs) INC FOS 360 / 270
- Spigot Bearing & Aligning Tool Included
- Spline Grease Included Yes
Note: Some makes and models may have had previous conversions or modifications, if unsure please contact us or use ask us form below.