Lowering Spring: MY97-02 SF Forester
King Springs use an easy to follow part numbering system to help customers know what type of springs they are purchasing simply look for the letters below in the part number.
- FL: Front lowered 30mm* than standard ride height.
- FR: Rear raised 20mm* higher than standard ride height ideal for bull bar's offroad and country driving.
- FS: Standard Height.
- RL: Rear 30mm* lower than standard ride height.
- RR: Rear raised 30-40mm above standard ride height ideal for heavy loads towing or LPG equipped vehicles.
- SL: Super low 40mm-40mm below standard ride height.
* Approximate values only will vary based on vehicle and asseccories
*If Unsure of Fitment, Please Contact Us to Confirm*