Mishimoto Heat Defense Heat Protective Tape - 2" X 15' Roll
Mishimoto Heat Defense Tape can be used to reflect heat and protect sensitive engine components from high engine temperatures. Heat Defense is constructed of highly reflective metalized polyimide film, the same material used by the space industry to protect sensitive instruments from high temperatures. The film is laminated to glass cloth using a high temperature laminating adhesive. Heat Defense withstands up to 355°C of radiant heat and self-adheres using a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive, which is protected by an easy to remove protective backing.
- Constructed of highly reflective metalized polyimide film
- Withstands up to 355°C
- Reflects heat and protects sensitive engine components from high temperatures
- Self-adheres using a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Product Type: Protective Tape
- Temp Resistance: 675
- Color: Metallic Gold
- Thickness: 0.005"
- Material(s): Metallized polyimide film, Glass cloth, Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Width: 2''