Minimal pressure loss
Direct fit for the 2015-2020 STI
This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler options
Thermostatic option available
Material 6061 Aluminum
Core Height 5.43"
Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
Core Thickness 1.97"
Core Length 11"
Fitting Size -10AN
Engine Codes EJ257
Chassis Codes VA
Pressure Drop 3-4 PSI
Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 qt
Temp Difference 20°F
- 2 Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
- 1 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
- 1 3.5' Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 150° -10AN Fittings
- 1 4' Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° and 150° -10AN Fittings
- 1 M20 Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Available)
- 1 M20 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
- 2 M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
- 1 Mounting Hardware Set
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15–25 ft-lb (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft-lb.
This oil cooler kit will only work with models with the single scroll turbo and un-equal length exhaust manifold. Models with a twin scroll turbo and equal length exhaust manifold may not be compatible with this oil cooler kit.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.