Radiator Flush is a fast acting (7 Minute), alkaline cooling system cleaner designed to remove rust, scale and other deposits from automotive cooling systems that could block or foul circulation of coolant though the radiator or engine.
Radiator Flush is recommended to clean out the cooling system of all types of passenger cars, 4WD's, light & heavy duty commercial vehicles, motorcycles, agriculture, mining, construction and stationary engines.
Radiator Flush is designed to be used prior to new coolant being added to the vehicles cooling system as this will ensure the cooling system is free from rust, scale or any other residue which could block or foul the cooling system and prevent the new coolant from functioning as intended. It will also neutralise any leftover coolant remaining in the engine eliminating compatibility issues if changing coolant types.
Radiator Flush can also be used where any type of coolant has been present in the cooling system and is harmless to all metals, rubber, plastic and seals.
- 1 bottle treats up to 15 Litres capacity
- Fast acting, cleans in 7 minutes
- Removes internal rust & corrosion
- Improves cooling system circulation
- Harmless to all metals, rubber & water pump seals
- Compatible with all types of coolants
- Improves cooling system performance
- Non-acidic formulation
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use 1 bottle for up to 15 Litres capacity
- Drain Cooling System
- Refill radiator with clean water
- Add Radiator Flush to cooling system
- Start Engine and turn on heater
- Run engine for 10 - 15 minutes, this includes 7 minutes cleaning time
- Turn off engine, allow to cool
- Drain cooling system
- Refill with appropriate Penrite Coolant