*Note: Second photo above shows optional engine oil cooler kit which is NOT included in this supercharger kit
HKS has revised the popular FR-S/BRZ/GT-86 Supercharger Kit to make even more power. The V3 Supercharger kit features a revised inlet pipe with a larger inside diameter than the previous version. The restrictor plate has also been removed, as well as a larger supercharger pulley. These changes optimise the airflow into the supercharger, allowing a slower spinning, but more efficient airflow. The reduction in supercharger speed, along with the less restrictive air flow, allows for a larger volume of air and cooler intake temperatures than before, creating more power than previous variations of the kit.
The efficiency improved further by a layout change of the piping around the throttle and utilising a bigger size intercooler. Compared to stock, 35% higher output and 45% higher torque are achieved. Fuel Upgrade Kit for higher engine output is available separately for engine output of over 300PS.
Pro™ GT GTS7040L Supercharger System by HKS®. The HKS GT Supercharger, includes supercharger, brackets, piping, intercooler, traction oil and etc. the parts needed for each specific vehicle.
- Using the stock air cleaner enables sound isolation of the supercharger; the quietness is dramatically improved.
- Each HKS GT2 Supercharger System is a vehicle-specific design. All parts necessary for installation are included. (An engine management system is required separately.)
- No engine management part is included. (Tuning of fuel & ignition is required.)
- It is recommended to use with the engine oil cooler (sold separately) and engine oil which high temperature viscosity is more than 40.
- Minor modification of the bumper reinforcement and radiator support.
- Compatibility of the vehicle with an AT transmission has not been confirmed.